Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies: Makes About 40
Preheat your oven to 375F.
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal, crushed into bits
1. Cream together your butter and sugars until fluffy.
2. Add in your vanilla and egg, and mix until combined.
3. Add your cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix until just combined.
4. Fold in your crushed cereal bits.
5. Onto an non-greased baking sheet (you’ll need 2 decent sized ones), scoop your dough into rounded tablespoon portions. (Or use a 1.5 tbsp ice cream scoop.)
6. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating your pan halfway through to promote even baking.
7. Allow the cookies to rest for 2-3 minutes on the pan before carefully moving to a cooling rack.
8. Allow to cool slightly, and enjoy!
I love mine traditionally with some almond milk or even sandwiching some ice cream!