PB&J Granola: Makes About 2 Quarts
4 cups rolled oats
¼ cup oil
¼ cup honey
¼ cup jelly of choice
1 tbsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup peanuts
⅔ cup raisins
While you’re getting everything together, preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix together your oil, honey, jelly, cinnamon and vanilla in a small bowl until well combined.
- In a larger bowl or container, add your oats and peanuts.
- Add your oil mixture to the oats, mix it up until everything is even. The oats will absorb some of the liquid so it’ll take a little bit to mix, but that’s a-okay.
- Grab an unlined baking tray, pour everything out, then flatten it out into one even layer.
- Place into your oven for 30 minutes, stirring the oats every 10 minutes.
- On your last stir, add in your raisins and mix.
- Let this cool on the counter until it is room temp, and you can throw it in any container you’d like to store it in. (We store ours in a large glass jar.)