Berry Hibiscus Refresher: Makes 1
- 2 Raspberry Hibiscus cocktail cubes from Meliora Forever
- 1 – 2 tbsp raspberry or cherry shrub – I made a homemade cherry shrub, but FingerLakes Harvest has some absolutely delicious shrubs
- 8 oz raspberry blackberry tea, iced – I used the raspberry blackberry combo from Cup of Communitea on Main St in Amherst, NY!
- Sparkling water to taste
In a glass or shaker, muddle your cocktail cubes with the shrub, top with the tea, and add sparkling water if you like! Best served over ice (but I’m out), for a refreshingly delicious sober cocktail.
Happy Accident Lemon Vanilla Glaze: Makes About 8oz
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (AKA, chickpea juice)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Combine all ingredients except avocado oil and blend, slowly adding the oil until your mixture thickens.
Enjoy drizzled on cookies, cakes, or even toast or pretzels!