Pickle Dressing: Makes about 8oz
- 1/3 cup pickle juice (just pick your favorite, I had some sweet onion Suckerpunch pickle brine left over so I used that!)
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp hummus of choice (I used some caramelized onion hummus from our local grocery store)
- Garlic to taste (I had some roasted garlic laying around so I used about 1 tsp of that)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Simply add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth!
I’ll be enjoying this today on a lovely salad I’m lucky enough to have come out of my own backyard!
Citrus Adobo Vinaigrette: Makes 4OZ
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
1/2 lime, zested and juiced
1/2 – 1 tsp honey (to taste)
1 tsp mayo of choice (we used vegan mayo)
1/2 – 1 tsp adobo seasoning (we use The Spice House adobo blend, which is lower salt content so we can use more)
1 tsp olive oil
1. Zest and juice your citrus into a small bowl. Make sure to remove any seeds that may have snuck their way in there.
2. Add your mayo, adobo, and honey. Whisk thoroughly!
3. Whisk in your oil. (If the dressing is too thin for your tastes, you can always add more, just be sure to pour slowly and whisk quickly, or your dressing will break.)