It was my day off, so I whipped up something easy and delicious for breakfast! Enjoy!
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 mini avocado, mashed
- 1-2 tbsp hummus (I used roasted garlic hummus)
- Baby spinach
- 2-3 slices turkey bacon, cooked just how you like
1. Cook your bacon just how you like, and toast your bread.
2. While your bacon is cooking and bread is toasting, mash your avocado and mix well with your hummus. Add any other seasonings you like at this step!
3. Shmear your avocado mixture onto your toast, top with spinach, and top with your bacon.
Super easy, quick, customizable to your preferences and delicous. Enjoy!