Banana Dark Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies: Makes About 10-12
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
1/2 cup mashed bananas, (1-2 depending on their size)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2-1 cup dark chocolate chips (to taste)
- In a medium/large bowl, whisk together your bananas, vanilla, and oil until combined.
- Stir in your cake mix, mixing until just combined.
- Using an 2 oz scoop (or 1/4 cup), scoop the dough into dough balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before devouring. (I know it’ll be hard, they smell so good!)